The Western Aerogeodetic Enterprise was created in Minsk and headed by Mikhail Mikhailovich Rozanov (1947-1950).
First topographic unit was established.
The enterprise was headed by Konstantin Petrovich Lozovik (1950-1969).
Systematic aerial survey of the territory of Belarus started to carry out topographic and cartographic works on a closed cycle.
A new industrial building at 10/12 Varvasheni St. (now – 10/12 Masherova Ave.) was commissioned.
Specialists of the enterprise began to assist in mapping the territories of developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Western Aerogeodetic Enterprise was renamed to Enterprise No. 5.
Enterprise No. 5 was headed by Georgi Stanislavovich Tarazevich (1969-1972).
Enterprise No. 5 was headed by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Drazhnyuk (1972-1986). Under his leadership, the enterprise became one of the best in the industry.
Construction of a new industrial building at 17 Varvasheni St. (now – 17 Masherova Ave.) was finished, where the enterprise is situated nowadays.
Enterprise No. 5 was headed by Nikolay Dmitrievich Avramenko (1987-1993, 1995-2001).
The enterprise was renamed back to Western Aerogeodetic Enterprise.
The enterprise was renamed to Belarusian Cartographic and Geodetic Enterprise.
Nikolay Vladimirovich Yarosh became the head of the enterprise (1993-1995).
The enterprise was renamed into Belarusian Cartographic and Geodetic Association “Belgeodesy”.
Enterprise was headed by Vladimir Vasilyevich Khrustalev (2001-2013), and from April 18 was renamed to Topographic and Geodetic Republican Unitary Enterprise “Belgeodesy”.
Oleg Nikolaevich Balitsky (2013-2017) became the head of the enterprise.
State Centre of Cartographic and Geodetic Materials and Data of the Republic of Belarus joined the enterprise.
UE “Belaerokosmogeodeziya” was merged with the enterprise.
Sergey Aleksandrovich Zabagonsky headed the enterprise since February 2, 2017.