Digital terrain model
We carry out works on the formation of digital terrain models of the territory of the Republic of Belarus, specific regions and localities.
A digital terrain model is an important element of geospatial analysis for solving problems in the field of planning and optimization of telecommunication networks, environmental monitoring, and the formation of special–purpose geoinformation systems.
The company's specialists have already prepared digital terrain models of the territory of the Republic of Belarus and 25 largest settlements of the country.
● The digital terrain model for the territory of the Republic of Belarus has been prepared on the basis of the state topographic map on the scale of 1:100,000 and includes the following information:
- landform (horizontal with a cross section of 20 m and elevation marks);
- vegetation (indicating the average height of the array);
- borders of administrative-territorial and territorial units, indicating the population for localities according to the 2019 census;
- road network.
● Digital terrain models of localities created on the basis of digital topographic maps and plans on the scale of 1:10,000.
Content of information:
- landform– horizontal with a cross section of 1, 2, 2,5 m;
- buildings – a layer of buildings containing information about the address, height, territory (densely, sparsely and undeveloped blocks, private sector, industrial enterprises, socio-cultural objects, etc.);
- vegetation – a layer of woody vegetation indicating the height;
- street and road network - a layer of streets and roads with names;
- industrial and socio-cultural objects.
List of localities for which digital terrain models have been created:
- Minsk, Brest, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Mogilev, Baranovichi, Kobrin, Pinsk, Borisov, Zhodino, Molodechno, Lida, Polotsk, Novopolotsk, Orsha, Slutsk, Soligorsk, Bobruisk, Zhlobin, Mozyr – the state of the territory on 01.01.2020;
- Rechitsa, Svetlogorsk, Dokshitsy, Osipovichi – the state of the territory on 01.01.2021.
All materials and data can be provided in the following formats: *.sxf, *.mif/mid, *.shp.
The cost and terms of providing the available digital terrain models, their updates, as well as the possibility of creating new models for the territory of interest can be obtained upon request.
To get a consultation
Tel.: +375 25 937 86 95
Head of Navigation Maps Department: Tyurin Igor Vladimirovich